Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thankfulness


It's been awhile since I've had (or made) the time to sit down and write about some of the things in my life that I am thankful for. The wonderful blessings that God gifts me with each day. And not that I don't think about it or express my thankfulness to Him in my quiet times, but sometimes writing things down really helps me focus on just how much He has done for me. He is so good!

171. Fresh veggies growing in the garden
172. Having a yard with room to be able to garden
173. The ability to work outside in our yard
174. The first bite of the first tomato of the season...mmmmm!
175. Working in the kitchen with my girls
176. The sound of happy, giggling girls
177. Walking and chatting with a good friend
178. The possibility that that friend could become our next door neighbor (Praying, praying, praying!)
179. Long visits with friends just dropping by
180. Being able to enjoy the local farmer's market
181. The taste of raw honey...nothing can compare!
182. Snuggling on the couch with a good book on a Sunday afternoon in the peace and quiet of nap time.
183. An evening at home with the hubby, sharing popcorn and a movie.
184. The smell of drying lavender
185. Freshly cut grass
186. The fact that my girls love snacking on peas from the garden when they are outside playing.
187. Creating...cards, gifts, whatever...I just love making things!
188. Library books
189. Homemade bread
190. Taking early morning runs

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever!"
Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment