Some things I am thankful for this week:
191. Fresh blueberries
192. Some of our very closest friends will be our next door neighbors in less than a month!
193. Lazy mornings in bed snuggling my hubby and my girls.
194. Listening to stories "read" by our 4 year old.
195. Vivid imaginations.
196. Sweet songs sung by our little one.
197. Fresh herbs on pizza.
198. Homemade vanilla wafers.
199. Evenings spent knitting and watching one of my favorite BBC shows.
200. Green beans fresh from the garden for dinner.
201. For phones to be able to talk with family.
202. Scent of roses on the breeze.
203. Squeals of laughter as the girls run through the spray from the hose as I water the garden.
204. The joy on their little faces.
205. Hearing little ones learn scripture verses.
206. Baking cookies with my girls.
207. Having opportunities to serve others.
208. A fun evening out with my hubby and friends.
209. A "new" freezer for being able to stock up.
210. Hubby's embrace.
211. A visit to an amazing new church.
212. A convicting message.
213. Warmth of strangers welcoming us into their church.
214. Fellowship with friends over lunch.
215. Warm tea before bed.
"Give thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."