Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thankful heart


"Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works withe rejoicing."
Psalm 107:22


Sunday evening. Time to sit down and focus on the wonderful blessings in my life.

61. My loving family
62. Roses and pumpkin pie for my birthday
63. My dad coming out for a week to spend time with us
64. Getting to go out on a date with my hubby
65. Walking around the mall holding hands
66. A 20 minute massage in the massage chairs at the Brookstone store
67. Watching my hubby's face as he tasted tea at Teavana...he has never really had tea before
68. The cute tin I now have to keep my tea in
69. The sweet birthday card crafted at school by my step-son
70. Making a new friend who loves knitting
71. Ravelry.com
72. The wonderful people at our new church
73. Feeling so welcome at our new church
74. Having fun playing with my camera
75. Taking family pictures of my friends for their Christmas card
76. Watching my kids be so excited to dress up for the church Halloween carnival
77. Happy kids eating candy...but not too much. :)
78. Apple pie
79. Ice cream
80. A few minutes recapping the day with my hubby before heading to bed to start a new week

No comments:

Post a Comment