Friday, November 5, 2010

Frugal Friday

Good morning! I hope you all have had a wonderful week! We have enjoyed some lovely November weather here in the Pacific Northwest.
I just wanted to share really quick with you about a new website that I came across by recommendation from a friend.

It is... http://www.ebates.com/

With ebates.com you earn a certain percentage back on your online purchases if you start at their site and click onto your favorite online shopping places. They have hundreds and hundreds of stores on their site, from Home Depot to Target to Diapers.com. In addition to earning cash back, they also have many coupons for each site as well that give you more discounts.
I have just recently started using ebates.com and so far I have been very impressed with it. I know it might not be for everyone, but I for one love the idea. Especially since I have been doing more of my shopping online to save time in our busy schedule.
If you'd like to check it out, please use this referral link, and we will both get $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment