Sunday, October 24, 2010

The journey continues...


"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving THANKS to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:19-20


I must say, I have really been enjoying taking the time each week to sit down and focus on all my blessings. It really has been putting my heart in the right place, and helps me see just how much God's hand is in my life everyday, in every little thing.
And so my list continues...

41. Taking nature walks with my girls
42. Watching their joy at seeing the wonderful things outside
43. The sound of the rain on the roof
44. The roof over our head to keep us dry
45. Fresh, warm biscuits
46. Kisses from my Ellie...it is so cute when babies first learn to kiss!
47. A full 8 hours of sleep
48. Quiet time reading my Bible in the mornings
49. Seeing my girls' smiles when they wake up in the morning
50. Veggies...mmmm!
51. Chocolate candies in trail mix
52. Going to the zoo
53. Saving money at the store with coupons
54. Looking at the stars at night
55. The moonlight shining in through the windows
56. Snuggling on the couch with my hubby watching a movie and eating pie
57. German chocolate pie
58. Learning to knit
59. Hannah staying dry at night and even getting up to go potty in the middle of the night
60. Sundays to go to church

No comments:

Post a Comment