Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thankfulness journey continued...

21. Giggling little girls
22. My new camera
23. A morning at the Saturday market with a good friend
24. Warm sunshine
25. Dahlias
26. A Sunday spent worshipping and learning about our Lord
27. Fellowship with friends who are like family
28. Pineapple coconut cake
29. Cream cheese frosting
30. Sunflowers
31. My nice warm bed
32. Hubby waking me up to kiss me goodnight when he gets home from work on nights he works late.
33. A new week ahead
34. Our piano
35. Girls that love "playing" the piano
36. Playing peek-a-boo with my baby
37. My mom
38. That she listens to me talk on and on about being a parent and the struggles involved
39. Her encouragement
40. Cobwebs on the ceiling...it means I have eyes to see. :)

"Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High."
Psalm 50:14

No comments:

Post a Comment