Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's Growing...

Here is one of the buds on the lilac bush. Spring is coming! I can't wait for the flowers to bloom! I've been so excited that we have lilac bushes in our yard...they are one of my favorite flowers.


Here is one of my rose bushes...this one was transplanted from my parent's yard...all the way from Idaho! I wasn't sure if it was still alive, but was so excited the other day when I was working out in the yard and saw the little leaf buds. And now there are lots of little leaves starting to grow!

Here is my rose patch in the backyard. I have six rose bushes all together, but still have two that I need to transplant back here.

Just wanted to share a few things that are starting to show signs of Spring in our yard. Soon there will be more. I've got a bunch of little bulbs coming up in the front yard that I'm not sure what they are so am looking forward to when they bloom. I will be sure to post pics of them as soon as they are blooming. And soon hopefully we'll be able to start work on the garden. I'm getting so anxious to start planting and growing our own veggies! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment