Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Growing Girl!

Helping Mama get dinner ready! She loves to help!

Snuggling up in the big comfy chair!

Our little girl is growing up! She is 22 months old now. At her doctor visit last week she weighed in at 22 pounds, 15 ounces. And she is 33 1/2 inches tall. She only fell into the tenth percentile for her weight, but the doctor said she looked healthy and not sick or skinny, so she is fine. She's just a little, petite princess.
She is such a smart princess too! (This is the part where I brag a bit! LOL) We have been practicing our alphabet everyday with the kids I am watching and she has been picking it up quickly! She can tell you what almost every letter of the alphabet is when you point to it and is even starting to pick out letters in signs and books! And just this past week she has been walking around singing the ABC song! There is nothing cuter than to hear her sweet little voice singing. She's also "reading" along with me when I read to her sometimes...books that we have read over and over and OVER again she is now recognizing and knows what happens on each page so she says some of the words with me when I read. Oh, yes, Hannah is also starting to use full sentences a lot! We were going to church on Sunday and she looked out the window of the car and said, "I see an airplane"! Clear as a bell! I'm just amazed at how much she is learning!!! It is such a huge blessing to be able to stay home with her all day long so I don't miss anything that she is doing!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is a blessing! Beautiful and smart!

    I'm glad you have a couple blogs going - you're a great writer and it's fun to see what you're up to there in Hillsboro :)

    Take care, and good luck with the home improvement projects!

    Love, Michelle

    ReplyDelete