Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!

Yesterday we went in for an ultrasound. That was soooo much fun!!! At least once the tech told me I could use the bathroom. LOL When the nurse had scheduled my ultrasound at my last doctor appointment she gave me the directions on drinking water before the ultrasound. I had to drink 16oz about an hour before my appointment, and then another 16 oz 30 minutes before so my bladder would be full. I guess when your bladder is full it pushes on the uterus and helps them see things better. Well, that is TORTURE for a pregnant lady!!!!!!! I had to pee soooooooooo badly by the time they actually came out to get me. It was actually starting to hurt! The ultrasound tech asked if I was okay and I said, "No! I have to pee!!!" She was like, "Oh, just go to the bathroom. I don't need your bladder that full." Boy, did I love her!!! All that water drinking and holding for nothing!!! Oh, well....................
The ultrasound was so much fun! It is amazing to be able to see your little one moving around inside of you. We got to see her little face/nose/lips, arms and hands, legs and feet, and spine and cranium, and GIRL parts! Yes, it is a girl!!! I am so excited!!! Now I will have two little princesses running around. It will be so much fun! We are going to name her Elissa Faith...Elli for short. God is good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment