Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

Yay for the weekend!!! Last night I got to go spend some girl time with a few of the ladies from church. We ate lots of yummy food, played Apples to Apples (one of the BEST games ever!!!) and watched a Chonda Pierce video. We had a wonderful time with each other, and it was nice to have a little time away from kids and hubby. Matt and the kids stayed home and played and watched Dumb and Dumber...soooo glad I wasn't here for that! LOL
Today was wonderful...I didn't have to wake up at 5am!!! Hannah let us sleep till about 7:30. So nice!!! I was so tired!!! Feel much better now!!! We've just been hanging out now since we got up. Eating cinnamon rolls and oranges and watching 321 Penguins and VeggieTales. Pretty soon I suppose we should get dressed, and get a few things done before James' basketball game. After that we'll probably get working on our house projects again. I will be posting pictures soon of what we started last weekend. Saturdays are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment