Friday, March 13, 2009

Life is funny sometimes!

At our small group last night Hannah was sticking her hand down her pants....ewww!!!...anyway, somebody mentioned that she's at the age where kids sometimes reach in there and pull out a "surprise" and spread it on everything. I said she hasn't tried that yet...knock on wood. Well, wouldn't you know it, this morning she was standing in her bed calling me and when I went in she held out her hand to me..."Icky poopoo! Icky!" Yup! She had poop on her hand! Thankfully that's the only place it was. I don't know how she managed to not even get it on her jammies, but I'm so glad she didn't. I think she is kind of a neat freak like her mama and was grossed out by the fact that she had poop on her hand, and was just holding it there away from her body and not touching anything with it. She wanted it off! Phew! Maybe that will teach her to not stick her hand in there??? I don't know. But I know that I'm not gonna bother knocking on wood anymore! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment