Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow!!!

Hannah and her snowman.

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope the end of your 2009 was blessed, and 2010 is off to a great start for you. We finished off 2009 by celebrating my wonderful hubby's birthday on the 28th and 5 inches of white, beautiful snow the next day that stuck around till New Year's Day. Hannah loved the snow and would have probably stayed out playing in it all night if we had let her. She and daddy made snow angels, I helped her make a snowman, and we all enjoyed some fresh snow cones with pomegranate juice. Thankfully snow doesn't stay around here too long. People out here freak out when it snows and they don't know how to drive in it. A few snowflakes usually shut down the whole metro area! Okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration...

With the new year I am going to try to consistently update my blog. Although I can't make any promises. With a baby and a toddler, life can certainly take some crazy turns!

Here's hoping your year ahead is blessed!


Ellie's first snow.


My Hannah Girl. She loves the snow.


The view out our front window. Beautiful!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment