Sunday, January 23, 2011

Grace for the week...


Well, its that time again. Sunday. When I sit back and reflect on God's many blessings in my life and realize just how much love and grace He pours out on me. Each and every day. I still have a long way to go, but the more time I spend being thankful, the more joy I find being poured into my heart. And the more joy in my heart, the better wife and mother I become.


146. New life budding on the bare branches...reminder of the new life we have through Christ.
147. Beautiful, bright green moss everywhere (and I DO mean EVERYWHERE! Ha!)
148. Forgiveness
149. A visit to the naturopath doctor
150. Some things to take to hopefully help me feel better


151. Spending a few hours out alone to wander the aisles of the craft store and read a book over a warm plate of noodles
152. Indonesian peanut saute noodles from Noodles & Company
153. Having a hubby who loves to spend time with our kids
154. The library
155. Books


156. Having a book to read that's so good you can hardly put it down
157. Warm apple crisp
158. Sharing that apple crisp with others
159. Watching as my littlest one learns more sign language...precious!
160. Having a little helper in the kitchen


161. Toliet paper (well...aren't YOU thankful for toliet paper???)
162. Late nights chatting in bed with my hubby...we always seem to find so much to talk about when we should be going to sleep!
163. Inspiring blogs to read
164. The freedom to have my own blog
165. My 10 wonderful blog followers!


166. My children have lots of toys to play with...
167. And lots of clothes to wear...most of which were handed down to us. What a blessing!
168. Getting to go out on a date with my hubby
169. For having someone who we can trust to take care of our kids while we're out
170. Spending family time together at OMSI (thanks again for the membership, Mama! xoxoxo)


"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name."
1 Chronicles 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment