Sunday, January 16, 2011

Give thanks!


Looking back on the week, I continue to have so much to be thankful for...

121. Warm stew from the crockpot after church
122. Sharing that stew with friends
123. A hubby who works so hard
124. Jobs for my hubby that he loves to do!
125. I get to stay home with my girls...all day, EVERY day!


126. Warm weather
127. A break in the rain
128. Being able to take a walk and enjoy some fresh air every day
129. Sun breaking through the clouds
130. Working outside in the yard


131. Getting a compost bin started
132. Coloring with my Hannah girl
133. Hugs and kisses from Ellie...she is such a little lover
134. Bedtime stories
135. Reading a good book...so good I can't put it down and end up staying up way too late!


136. Having more fun with my camera
137. Going out to lunch to eat Korean food for the first time...YUM!
138. Gentle rain to water the earth
139. Snuggling back under the covers and sleeping a little longer on a Sunday morning
140. Being able to read my Bible everyday


141. Getting to see my hubby in a suit for the first time!
142. Starting a yoga challenge, with friends to keep me accountable
143. Feeling energized after yoga
144. A nap on the couch
145. Laughing with my dad



"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him: rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment