Friday, February 26, 2010

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Oy! Is it really Friday night?? Where did the week go? The last I wrote was a week ago!! I did have good intentions of writing everyday, but you know what they say about the plans of mice and men. I guess with a very active and energetic 2 year old and a sweet little baby it is hard to find time to do much else. Sometimes it feels like I hardly have time to brush my teeth! Ah, the wonderful life of being a mom!
I am just trying to enjoy each moment I have with my children because before I know it they will be grown. Ellie is already going to be 6 months old on Monday! It still seems like she should only be about 6 WEEKS old!! And Hannah is pushing closer and closer to turning 3. So bittersweet. I am excited for what each new day brings and watching my babies grow and learn and experience new things, and yet I just want them to stay little and keep them close.
I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed with me with this opportunity to share in the lives of these special little people. His wonderful creation. Precious gifts.
It is such an honor to be a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment