Friday, September 16, 2011

Frugal Friday: Foam Bath Toys

The girls enjoying their new bath toys
The girls have been needing some new toys for bath time, and I was thinking about buying some of those fun foam shapes for them to play with. I just hated to spend that much money. Then it dawned on me one day that I could make my own!
I have a big stack of craft foam pieces left from other projects, and even had a bunch of little scraps. So one night when they were in the tub, I brought the foam and my scissors into the bathroom and started cutting out shapes and throwing them into the tub. The girls were delighted! They have so much fun creating wonderful things in the bath. 
And now we've been adding letter shapes for the letters we are studying each week. So much fun! And it didn't cost anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment