Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moving On...

As I mentioned in my previous post, we are now residing in Colorado and it's time to move on from this blog. I am planning on continuing in the blog world though, so this isn't good-bye. 
But I do want to take a moment and say thank you to all who have followed me here on Little House in Hillsboro. Your comments and your presence here have been an encouragement to me and I appreciate you!
My new blog, Ripples of Grace, is up and running and I hope you will join me over there as I continue to share about my family and my faith and anything else that comes to mind. It is my hope for it to be a place to reflect on the abundant grace and blessings that God pours out on us.
Thank you again and I hope to see you soon!!!

Blessings!

"From His abundance we have all received, grace upon grace." John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment