Thursday, August 5, 2010

How it's going.....

So, Monday I started working on the Maximize Your Mornings challenge. The time that I chose for getting up is 5:30am so I am assured of having atleast a few minutes to myself before the girls wake up. Here it is on day four and I have made it out of bed at 5:30 everyday...well, except this morning...I hit the snooze button once and ended up getting out of bed at 5:40. Even though I don't have an actual accountability partner for this, it sure helps me get up knowing there are many other ladies doing the same thing.
I have been exercising for 10-15 minutes each morning. Then showering and getting myself ready for the day, and sitting down to read my Bible and pray. It has been so nice to be up early and getting these things done. My day goes so much better when I am prepared like that.
Tuesday was really great because the girls both slept till 7:30! Woo hoo! I was able to get so much done that morning! Wednesday Ellie woke up a little before 7, but I at least had gotten my main things done before she woke up, and then I got to spend time with just her since Hannah slept later. This morning my littles woke up at 6:30...soooooo they watched PBS while I did my devotions.
Now, I've just got to be better about getting myself to bed a little bit earlier. My goal is between 10 and 10:30, but this week it has been more like 11. Needless to say, I've been dragging a little bit, but hopefully that will motivate me to get in bed earlier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment